I don’t wanna go back to the past or even think or be reminded about it... Since its history, den let it be forever… permanent like this till the day I leave this earth for heaven …to be with my dear daddy.
All I wanna do is to enjoy every moment of my life to the fullest. Learn all the things that I am interested in… take up all the courses I can possibly take up and fill up my collection of certs to the brim… Im gonna learn motorcycle. Full D&M sponsorship again…. Hehehee… always… =X
Most importantly travel to all the various interesting and exciting places the Lord has created for us to have pleasure in and really see the enchanting earth that the Lord has made….I love to travel and that has been implanted into me since I was 18. The reason I work hard for is for me to have the money to build my future family and for my ultimate hobby- to travel…. Though it seems like… “When can I ever safe enough to travel here or there.. or even.. where will I get $ for this or that?” but.. most importantly.. I think it’s the Lord’s favour and blessing to be upon me… I believe that all things are possible through Christ. !
Travel destinations I wanna go…
1)Taiwan- im going in december! Weee!
2)Japan
3)Las Vegas.. USA lah… lolx (I want to go on a road trip!)
4) Egypt
5)Bali
6)Chiang mai
7)Maldives!!!!!!
8)Alaska!
9)Valencia… Madrid….
10) the list goes on…. Lolx..
No comments:
Post a Comment