Life has never been better.... these 3 months with you is the best time I had in these couple of years. especially ever since im back from France....Though sometimes or recently I've become more irritating. But thats really because.. I start to treat you like ohana... which means..family.. and that means nobody gets left behind...lolx.. omg i really love stitch!... ok back to the topic.. its.. just like how... many times i just love to come and squash my brother paul and grab my mummy's flabby arms. lolx. . you are important in my life and I enjoy irritating you.. i'll never leave you behind ... forgetting to irritate u... Wahahahahahahaa.
I do not like to hide stuff from you or even act dainty.. I like being with you coz I can be myself.... really myself. without putting up any mask or fake smiles..... especially forcing myself to change into someone that I am totally not. I am open and willing to work on our differences and change to make our relationship better. ... so.. i really hope that one day.. we'll be able to walk to that day... just like the lyrics and poem in this song.
Footprints in the sand =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment