Loving a person means accepting this person for what she is. It means loving her despite of her flaws and short comings.... No one is perfect and in a relationship ...it is about giving and taking. Though it sounds easy but it is never really that easy to do. Man by nature are selfish and self-centred. And therefore we always think of ourselves before the other party.
I have greatest respect to some parents and couples whom i have seen really abnormal patience and love for one another. It is not because they are born that way... to love the other party more than themselves... but instead they Choose to be that way.... Life are all about choices. I can choose to love a person or not. I can choose to break up or not. I can choose to treasure this person or not..... I believe that every single person has the right to choose his or her love. The person they want to be with.. the kind of love they want to give to the other party..... most importantly...
To love a person now.. is an emotion, a feeling. To love a person forever is a choice and decision that you make....
No dating couples, no married couples can ever guarantee or promise each other to love each other forever because people do change .. so do feelings...... though its really sad to hear this but... this is life. and the only person that promises us that he'll love us forever is Jesus and Im glad that I can rest in that love that he has for me and find security in it. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment