Friday, October 29, 2010

Tonight is there gonna be war...? hmm.. actually, sometimes when i think back how these 5 months plus went, It seemed like yesterday because, seriously it was easier and smoother and the last and it really make me think that a good relationship would be a brisk and phew... in a blink of an eye, it just seemed like it was yesterday. Hmm..I realised that somethings changed this week.. i dunno if its just because u r sick and I am thinking too much or simply, i feel that theres lots of changes...

Eg. You  stop drop me an sms to say gd morning?  You get agitated easily? You flare at me twice this week? Even though I am having a hard time during this exam periods too... and yah. sometimes i wished you'll just send me an sms saying all the best for your exams. but.. i just din receive any from u today.. when i really hope u did send me one.

I was unwell, even though of skipping my exams but decided not to because im afraid that my re-sit would be way tougher.

I really cannot remember why we quarrel yesterday! I was just so upset dat i went to sleep straight away. but hahahaa the good thing that makes me always happy is that: i have a bad memory esp to bad things.

Though i know for sure tonite we are gonna quarrel. I hope that we can still talk things through nicely.

Maybe honeymoon periods over and.. we are starting to see the bad sides of each other more and your tolerance level is dropping? Some words of urs are harsh and not pleasing but ok. maybe its time we  change things here....

Seriously.. I duno y up to now right... u'll make me think... that somehow one day u'll get sick of me.... duno y... but maybe.... now u r starting to get sick of me? thats y u flared twice this week over small stuff... nvm....

Overall... haix. I can feel that you r very upset and I.....Wish today will not be israel war, just japanese occupation.... =/

No comments: