I hate the feeling of always being stuck at home and only going out for a gasp of air during lunch time?
I miss the days when im having school just for half a day and then im back home slacking around...
I hate staying at home because, mum always say im stupid, she is starting to hate me... and all those nasty words... I even wonder... y is she my mum? can i vote for another mum here? Can i come out from another hole? haix.....
It is damn obvious that she is biased.... From the way she cleans up the whole house except my room today... from the way.. paul gets to eat 2 plates of duck rice and when i say i wanna share a bit she say no... he needs to eat more and in the end.. he cannot finish... and say.. u wan my leftovers? WTF. seriously. im not a begger and i don't like to eat people's leftovers. cannot finish, separate it out from the start...! She thinks that her son is the dearest and most precious thing and her daughter is nothing but trouble for her? Why.. this is so unfair.! I wish.. i can just come out of another hole or...just smack her and let her realise that ....... by saying such nasty stuff will only make me dislike her and hate her one day...... its building up.. especially when she is such a pest and forever shouting around in the house like some barbaric women from the woods.... and never even show some concern when I am studying by just simply letting me study in PEACE! Yes, paul is in trouble because he only PASSEd one subject when he is in normal academic.... and seriously.. if he doesn't buck up, he is going to normal technical and dad is going to slaughter him... and think about it.. HE IS NOT THE ONLY ONE HAVING EXAMS!!!! i am having one this coming MONDAY! Doesn't mean dat now i will study hard by myself.. means u can start forcing me to do millions of stuff and say.. i have time to always study later... MUM... seriously..the TV's noise sounds better than ur shouting and nagging... EVERYTHING SOUNDS BETTER THAN UR VOICE so.... pls. STFU!
hahahhaaa im so glad that today i can poke u back. i seriously think dat this month of... ears training has helped me well. now i can sift away your noise and really never hear a single thing u say... see.... its because... I really think u r fucking noisy and i dun wan to hear another word from u...... haix.... I wish one day.. i can have peace.... but.. when will that day come? i wonder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment