Monday, October 11, 2010

This is part of my growing up.....


Looking back on those days, it was kinda fun. It was a pure and simple time we shared.  Sometimes I wished that time can just turn back time. At least, I would have handled things better than I did... I wished I din waiver from the start.

It was really not fated to be and I'm glad that now, more than 1 year has past and we can still stand here as friends. somehow.?

I wish I din meet u. coz, u are the stain in my life. You've dig a hole in my heart and no matter how I try to recover, there is still a hole there.

It is not easy to stand where I am now. But sometimes I kinda feel that it is good to have gone thru these much before I turned 21. 

Now that you are part of my life. I wish that this can last forever...

No comments: