Sunday, October 01, 2006

Ever Wondered?

Ever Wondered ....

If we were still together?
If we were still in the same school?
If....If.... If....

Last night, I had a special dream. Though i cannot really remember what it was... It was still a sweet Dream. It is not... "what " the dream is about. It is more about.. "Who" it was about.

This is the 1st time in the past couple months that I dreamt of him.
Erm.... Was also wondering all morning in church why ... why did i dream of him.

hahahhahaa

I found out from friendster.. that it is his birthday today.

1st Oct.

Isn't it amazing, though we broke up so long ago... and we don't sms each other except for occassional birthday greetings and chats on msn, Yet.... my body... or would I say.. my heart ... automatically remembers him... deeply..... that love... was so deeply...carved into my heart that even after 2 over years.... i still remembers his birthday automatically.

If you see this... I would like to let you know... that I still love you alot and have been missing you soooo much.Really alot.

No comments: