Hey! Get OVER IT!
I have learnt to get over it. At least that's what i have decided to do within the next 2 weeks.
School will be starting soon and all i should concentrate on is my studies. I am gonna take up another course if time permits.
I am so up to the brim with work. Dog grooming school, 2 freelance dog grooming jobs on hand and my own business! Plus... My studies. yah. i know. haix.
A mistake is a mistake and.. nothing I do will ever mend that hurt yah?
Erm,
today, i steamed my room. thanks to kingking the golden retriever, my home is infested with ticks .GRRR. I hope it is free of ticks now after the steam which took me a couple of hours to do it. Went to Dog Grooming school and groomed an apricot poodle in 2 hours( teddy bear cut). Am i good? =X muahahahaa.
Came home, sent out a letter. so embarrassing la. I shan't tell u what it was. =X
Haix, maybe i should not have done it. Anyway... what's done is done. at least i gt my ans. =D
Walked my 2 lovers. Larry and Goldie. Guess what, Larry went over the the white poodle near the playground and disturb him. aiyo... bad boy. Nearly led into a fight. muahahahahaa larry is getting playful.
Dad seems to be in love with my dogs! surprisingly...
and now.. i have baby( my chinchilla) on my shoulder as i type this.
I am becoming an Animal Fanatic!
Ok! will someone get me out of my Animal world!
gotta go feed my lovers. tata.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment