You are my all in all
....Long time since i spoke to my daddy God- friend to friend. Told him my troubles and unhappiness.Felt so much better.
Today's schedule.
10am- Rise and shine
11am- Feed my lovers vitamins and gt bitten by Goldie.
12pm- went for dog grooming lesson
4pm- gt pissed with the dog
6pm- left school feeling bad.
6.30pm Went Shopping at Tampanies Mall alone.
7pm- Left for home
8.30pm- Ate Dinner! yummy, did not eat the whole day. Plus Watch Tv
9.30pm- Walked Goldie until he nearly drop dead. hahahahaa. I think i walked him 20 rounds. Normally 5 rounds max. I am Mad! thank you.Was taking time to feel the night breeze and talk to my Daddy.
10.30pm- Chatiing online.
I realised that I've been too busy. It's time to slow down my steps, to feel and spend time with the people around me.
i am still so sad la! i missed chalet coz of the dog boarding! aGGGghhhh.! Bm0614. I am so sorry. Les esp. lolx. i kept changing my mind. ps.
Anyway, time to knock off. Another dog's coming tmr. hehe
1 more lover.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment