Saturday, September 16, 2006

End of Boarding wif golden and rabbit.

Hey guys,

Yes yes, i am gonna start blogging again.

Have been really busy recently looking after a Dog and Rabbit that Boarded at my place. The Golden Retriever was so huge. Tough maintainance. and.... a Rabbit Tara. Past week was looking after king king, bring him dwn for walk 2 times a day, groom him. etc. I took Extra efforts to groom him daily coz he such a love-able dog manx. I love him...and will miss him. Looking foward to meeting him again. hehehee.

So busy earning $ and spending time with my family. Just realised that have been missing in action recently... hahahahhahaaaa.

Oh yah... Results were out on my birthday. Could not slp all night coz of king king and the STRESS. Woke up at 6am to view the results. Imagine! so kiasu.
lolxxxxxx....By God's GRACE... I passed accounts. I Prayed that by 6am on 13 september 2006, When i view my results, i will be satisfied and will pass accounts and do well for the rest. NOT TOO BAD LA.... i did ok. At least the accounts part i was satisfied. hehehehee... So.. Glory to God!

Back to KING. His owners are Belivers and they.... kinda made friends with us.. so ahhahahaa my dad found customers and.. i... also found another.I hope that through this, we find more customers and....... we'll prosper!( i am not money face)

Anyway, studying business management indeed is of help to my Dog grooming business. yeah..... i made a good choice.!

Will Most probably be going for Chalet.
kekkeee.

No comments: