Thursday, July 01, 2010

My  long weekend was fun!  I had lotsa fun prawning with dear and fishing with my babe serene. Her father really gives me the fatherly feeling when he keeps asking me to put on a shirt and long pants to cover up.... also the sun glass and hat. (Scared i kanar sun burn) He is really concerned and that makes me feel at home... really. I love sleeping in her bed. I slept so well... maybe coz her bed is really comfy and it feels like mine. hehehe..

Fishing is fun! i'll be bringing mum fishing for her birthday present! hehee and in exchange she prepares the rod. hahahahha smart right..

Oh yah, today.... QH started work at my place and I had a busy time training her, replying some company's naggy, multiple emails, also doing my usual cold calls, helping boss do up lotsa stuff before I xia ban! Had to still go tuition loh.

 My dear, you dont hafta worry about me... I'll keep myself busy one. =)



No comments: