Monday, January 28, 2008

Italy and monaco!

Have been really busy these days.tons of Quizes are pouring in and yet I am still travelling out out out all the time. I have decided that next week will be a BREAK week for myself… To recuperate my health back and also to catch up with school work. Thursday, I went to nice to see the sweet factory, Saturday with the school to Italy and Monaco…..and Yesterday, I went to the CIRCUS! Wow. It was such an eye opening experience. We went for the finals of the circus competition. We saw, seals, tigers, ponys, horses, elephants and people from all over the world performing their extraordinary gymnasiam spirit. On man… there was this girl that can hold her body weight with her teeth. A guy who can cycle a bicycle on a string. OMG! It was fun. But… hahaha our route there was tough. We walked out through the wrong exit from the train station and we ended up stucked by the Car racing activity that had blocked the short cut route for us .Hence, we had to walk one big round. We tried to hitch a ride but because we were in too big a group. 5 people. No car was willing or able to fetch us up. So…. We walked there.! There was this family that we saw…. (the boy had a clown’s face on) and we asked them if they were going to the circus and if we could follow them. And they led us to the carpark and asked us if we had a car. We were exhilarated that we have found someone to lead the way to the circus. But our hopes were smashed! The person had 2 cars but was totally unwilling to fetch us when winnie asked him for a ride. He acted dumb. Wadeva!

So yah… I have walked A LOT since I am here and I am so glad I bought myself a good pair of shoes before I come for this trip. OR ELSE… I am so dead. That day to the sweet factory… we walked at least 5km. And the SATURDAY’s trip to Monaco and ITALY… hahahaha. Another 2 km? and yesterday… 3km? OH MAN we are having workouts everyday! Hahahahaa.

My Italy and Monaco trip was FUN! We went to Italy’s SANREMO MARKET. I bought a fake belt . Gucci. Oh man.. cheap cheap. Also, we went to the Mediterranean sea side for lunch….. and we went to MONTE CARLO. We went to the cathedral, palace and Casino. And I bought some gold coins. Really nice ones that show the areas that I have gone to. The casino was smoky and looked like an adult arcade. Though I still prefer the Normal arcade. But of coz… it is cool to enter the famous Monte Carlo casino.

Will be posting pictures up soon.!

No comments: