Sunday was a great day, winnie managed to borrow the vaccum cleaner frm the counter. Which is of great help to me because…. I cannot sweep the floor clean with the lousy broom we have.! Ok.. yes.. I am bad at doing housework too I admit. =X anyway, Sunday was a boring day, we did our cleaning, washing.. and this time, jiralda was here to help! No church…. We were all tired from our trip to nice.. Shopping. I only bought a shirt and winnie’s damage was like 600 euros. And we’ve only shopped half the streets. Yes.. and we are going back this Thursday again for shopping. But I am not gonna buy much. We will probably be visiting a candy factory … Hahahahahaa my favourite. And we’ll have a guided tour and free testing I heard. So yah. I am so excited.!
Life here is not easy for me. The cleaning, washing , cooking buying my own groceries, managing my school work and planning my travelling trips are tough for me. Its taxing because somehow our group here have lots of disagreements in terms of rental and stuff. Some feel that we should be united and rent should be shared by all. Some feel that the extra 200 euros that they have to pay are not worth it. So…yah… lots of unhappiness. But! I decided to pay my own rent which will lessen my friend’s load… and we have decided on the split in rent. Girls room, and boys room kind of split. Though I have to pay more, but I believe that I pay for what I use. So yah. Its justifiable. Anyway, I am just hoping that this dark cloud will pass soon and we’ll all be happy like we just came here.
Yesterday, I cooked my very first fried rice with sausages and my second plate of Chinese cabbage with oyster sauce. Thank u Rae for teaching me how to cook! I think I’m getting better. (a little)
Mummy, daddy, I am missing home so much.! Now I can appreciate all I have…the maid, the constant meals on the table when I reach home, the clean clothes and well fed dogs when I wake up….I can’t wait to come home..!
I am missing Larry so much.
I miss my princess life in Singapore.
I am missing my friends and u..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment