Thursday, June 03, 2010

stressed

Darn. Said something really wrong last nite. Boy boy was lyk real pissed. But anyway, move on. Not repeating the same mistake anymore. Haix. Work has really been taxing recently. its really boring, sian and long working hours. Collegues taking off and theres only the few of us left. Hmmm. Did the dogs ...and now... his gf is really damn fussy. Fancy calling me 8 plus in e morning to give instructions.? Wah lao. When did i have to add on another customer just for dat stupid $25. Wadeva. Next time she is complaining. I’m not doing this anymore. Grr. Loves the dogs, owner ok, his gf... eww.
Ok So now im stuck in office and boss is here.
Not in any mood to call pple.
I just wanna go home.......Stressed. My heads gonna explode alr. Heng i got dao hui to cool down. haix

I hope things will go on smoothly...

Will be having an exciting Saturday. Hope to see my babes soon....! =)

1 comment:

serene//- said...

you gotta link me :P

serene here.

www.deestinee.blogspot.com