Knowing him was really my misfortune. Can you believe it... People can borrow money from u and still tell u... hey i'll pay u the way i want to pay... wah.... dat's like my money lo... Really learnt my lesson. I will not lend anyone money anymore. Calling me a slut, bitch? Den what are u? what position are u in to threaten me that i will not hace good life and all..when i say ... if u don't return i'll have to ask it from your parents? Being a mummy's boy? afraid that your parents will chase you out of the house for doing all this despicable things.? You... once were important to me, so your words did carry weight but now... you are OUT OF MY LIFE! Return me my money and i'll never want to have anything to do with you again. Call me heartless but i'll never forget all the things that you have done to me. Everyone told me to leave you, but i was just too silly to love u. btw.. If I did want to make things big.. u think i'll wait till now? PLease. I just really thought through that i do not want anything to do with you and that is why i choose to ask u to return wad u borrowed.
Love is really blind. I was blinded once but now... my eyes are open and i'll never make this silly mistake again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment