My life now is so screwed???I am crazy now! I wonder if I did the right thing. (Heart breaking) But I know what I want in life and since I have thought about it over the past 2 months. I know its over. I dun think I can accept that unrealistic dreamy……….even if he is willing to… do it for me….
I need Darren in my life now! My 38 friend! Miss u so much! I need u to start bitching with me. I need u. I wan shopping!I want to lunch with u.! lolx!!!!!!!!(dun be gay because of me please!) thanks for being my music box. =D Your voice is so nice!
Lolx, I’ve not slept for 2 nights. I need rest. My eyes are bulging. I have not studied for 3 days. I need a life! No more crying, no more emo-ing. Thou shall not cry. Shirleen is strong!
Yesterday I was talking to my friend on the phone until I missed my last bus. Soooo…… I tried hitch-hiking. It was fun. People in France are getter “nicer”.
For now, I wan good grades, my family, my friends.
I am saying.. Thanks to all my friends who comforted me and my Mummy!
Eg. Rae(sorry, for disturbing your sleep) Faizal (thanks for your comfort) Winnie( thanks for your support) Jir(thanks for the economical calculations),Darren(THANKs For singing to me), HP(thanks For supporting me), DADDY God, (thanks for giving me rest and peace)!
Anyway, I am going to London alone next week!(New experience) Pray for me! =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment