lOl same line goes.... i am back blogging.. hui yi... i did wad u said...
Last night, slept at 4am and woke up at 6am this morning. Was mugging all night.(yawn)
This girl is so loving, licking me always. Nice, but my Larry gets jealous and i have to hoax them both to sleep. hehehe it's part of my job anyway. I am not complaining here, just sharing the suffering. hahahahaa.
Today during econs, i was blur! the lecturer mentioned that we only have to attempt 2 questions of part B and silly me did 3.See, Coz did not sleep well larhx. 2 hours u know. And HUIRU skiped class today. So shiok! She slept so much still say tired. wah lau. I must be super ultra tired den .
Eleanor, Hui Yi, I never teach her to skip class hor. She picked it up herself. lOlx.
Today's the end of our misery for the week. Next week, continue to mug... The following week, we have 4 ICAs.This Sucks!
I need a life! I want to go Shopping! I miss HT soooo much. lolx looking foward to the bbq on 6th dec 2006. hee-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment