We reached indoor stadium at about 6.30pm after my bro's torturous bday celebration with kids running around my house screaming and playing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had lotsa fun yesterday night; after the long wait since last year's FOP( festival of praise). Finally, our church also had our very own praise and worship night. We sang various christian songs. Many of which were songs that were familiar to us. Hence making the worship session not only a singing session, but also a time for worship. To remember our daddy.Who sent his beloved son to die for us on the cross 2000 years ago. He was Pierced, whipped and stripped naked.So that you and i can stand boldly be4 him, Clean and righteous.
During whole worship session. I told him..
Daddy God, i cast all my cares to you. you know every single one of them. please,make them work out, please help me. I need you! Without you, my life would be empty, forever looking for that long lost love. But now, all i need is u dad.
I heard my beloved daddy telling me not to worry about your coming presentation. not to worry about your studies and various problems in your life. Just look to me, and all your problems and worries will be no more.
Thanks dad and NCC. I've enjoyed myself. Am looking foward to this year's FOP. hee-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment